You asked for it and Air Venturi delivered. It’s the new wood stock Air Venturi Avenger PCP air rifle.
The Air Venturi Avenger was one of the most interesting new air rifles of 2020! It re-defined the low-price PCP air rifle market by offering an externally-adjustable regulator and hammer spring.
There are some people for whom a stock just has to be made of good, old “tree wood”. If you’re one of them, Air Venturi now has a solution. The Avenger will very soon be available with a wood stock. From May 2021, in fact…
The wood stock Air Venturi Avenger weighs about 9.5 Oz more than the synthetic stock version. It also includes a metal lower front Picatinny accessory rail. This compares to the synthetic rail of the black stock.
Just like the black-stocked version, the new wood stock model will be available in .22 and .25 calibers. It also offers all of the “tunability” of the synthetic stock model that so appeals to the tinkerers among us.
Air Venturi Avenger, Regulated PCP Air Rifle, Wood Stock
- Precharged pneumatic
- Sidelever cocking
- Ambidextrous wood stock
- Texturing on fore-end and grip area
- Externally-adjustable regulator (up to 3,000 PSI/210 BAR)
- Easily-accessible hammer spring adjustment screw
- Two-stage adjustable trigger
- 180cc air cylinder
- Max. fill pressure: 4,351 PSI (300 BAR)
- Fully shrouded barrel
- Metal Picatinny rail on fore-end of stock
- Front and Rear Sling mounting points
- Dual gauges – reg. pressure (RH Side) and fill pressure (LH Side)
- Male quick-disconnect fill fitting
- Easy access degassing screw
- Manual safety
- 11mm dovetail/Weaver combination optics rail
- Barrel length: 22.75″
- Overall length: 43.25″
- Magazine capacity: 10 rounds (.22), 8 rds. (.25)
- Includes two magazines and single-shot tray