Tired of using smaller batteries for an all-day game? Here’s your solution! The Airtech Studios Beu Battery Extension Unit will make sure that your Arp9, Arp556 and G&G CM16 Raider will not run out on smaller batteries.
No More Issues Or Risks With The Airtech Studios Beu Battery Extension Unit
One of the main issues encountered with the G&G ARP9 is the limited battery spacing to operate conventional sized LiPo batteries to endure a long-lasting skirmish event.
Once the LiPo was installed into the stock compartment, it was found difficult to fit the MOSFET, fuse and cables back inside without the risk of overbending (which weakens the circuit over time). They wanted to minimize the prospect of denting the battery’s surface from the cramped spacing.
By offering additional spacing inside the compartment, the Battery Extension Unit (BEU) is designed specifically to relieve all stresses on the ARP9’s components, while protecting it throughout to extend its durability. There are crevices on each side of the BEU to maintain a constant flow of ventilation to the battery and components to prevent a buildup of heat.
Features Of The Airtech Studios Beu Battery Extension Unit
- Relieve a cramped environment for your MOSFET and cables to sit to prevent it from over bending and damage.
- Utilize larger battery capacity – perfect if you’re running the G&G drum mag as a support role.
- Eliminates the unsteady butt-stock by locking down the two metal rails!
- Maximum battery size approx 152mm long x 19.5mm wide x 11.75mm
- Once installed, the ARP9/556 remains just as compact as before – perfect for CQB use!
- Compatible also with the G&G CM16 Raider L 2.0 E
Airtech Studios Beu Battery Extension Unit: The Design
The BEU is designed to fit beautifully with the ARP9’s original design by sitting seamlessly inside the stock compartment with no modification needed to install. Made of strong, flexible nylon that is resistant to BB impact and rough handling.
Be sure to check out more Airsoft Internals here at Bunker 501!