Full metal, mosfet, ETU, skeleton body lightened for speed
The most important evolution of the new generation 2 Proline is undoubtedly the original addition of an electronic ETU trigger and a protection mosfet. This relaxation allows increased reactivity, a sensitivity of the relaxation stroke finer, battery voltage protection lo, gearbox rings collar, a pre-compression of the spring for a shooting start much faster, etc … a small revolution, always affordable.
- Lancer Tactcial engraved metal gearbox hulls
- Gears steel ratio 18: 1
- Bearings 8mm
- 14-tooth steel piston
- Red anodized cylinder for improved surface finish
- Hi-speed motor with magnets Neodyn 25000tr / min
- QD spring guide in steel on bearings
- Spring M120
- Quick spring change (QD)
- Low resistance shielded wiring
- Metal relaxation type hi-speed
- “Fast trigger” electronic trigger block with increased responsiveness and superior rate of fire
- 16AWG shielded wiring (rear)
- Protective mosfet in the butt tube (battery protection)
- 6,03mm Precision Barrel in Polished Brass
- Hop-up block with center wheel (Gen 2)
- Hop-up seal 50 °
- Skeleton aluminum body (lightened for soft speed)
- External metal barrel
- Nylon fiber foldable pattern
- Ergonomic metal bridge
- Aluminum M-LOK handguard
- Steel single point strap fastener
- Alpha fiber nylon stock with additional loader slot
- Metal butt tube
- False steel head
- Steel cocking lever with hi-speed handle
- Steel loader retainer
- Bolt wrestling (fictional) metal
- Mid-cap metal charger 120 shots
- Semi and full auto
– Lancer Electric Trigger Unit (ETU) and MOSFET with fire cutoff system to fully optimize performance, snappy trigger response, cyclic rate, accuracy.
– Reinforced redesigned metal version Gen-2 gearbox with ultra-smooth 8mm bearings, 18:1 steel gears, steel teeth polycarbonate piston, reduced heat spikes 16AWG wires, bearing spring guide, rotary Hop-up, 25,000 RPM neodymium magnet high-speed motor for consistent performance.-
– Quick change spring design, accessible through buffer tube.
– Flat trigger and enlarged trigger guard design.
– Light weight durable aluminum free float licensed M-LOK rail system.
– Copper polished 6.03 mm tight bore barrel improves range and accuracy (200+ feet with 0.20g BB’s).
– 120 round mid-cap metal training magazine.
– Ergonomically designed polymer textured grip.
– Operable dust cover reveals a rotary style hop-up.
– Full length 20mm top rail for scopes, sights and magnifiers.
– Low resistance wiring prevents potential damage from the battery.
– Fires in full-auto and semi-auto, with a functional safety.
Operation: Electric Automatic
Material: Fires in full-auto and semi-auto, with a functional safety
Muzzle Velocity: 370 – 390 FPS (w/ 0.20g BBs)
Magazine Capacity: 120 Rounds
Gearbox: Full Metal Version 2
Battery: 11.1V LiPo Stick (not included)
Inner Barrel Length: 6.03mm
Length: 30.75″ – 33.25″