The SCAR, for Special Operations Forces Combat Assault Rifle, is a family of automatic assault rifles developed by the Belgian manufacturer FN HERSTAL.
The objective of the SCAR is to meet a need for versatility coming from the United States Special Operations Command (US SOCOM), by offering a weapon in different calibers while keeping an identical handling.
The SCAR family is thus declined in SCAR-L (Light) and SCAR-H (Heavy) chambered respectively in 5.56 × 45 mm NATO and 7.62 × 51 mm NATO, which will themselves give birth to other variants such as the SCAR-H PR for Precision Rifle for long range shooting.
The SCAR-H PR replica is an AEG 6mm assault rifle developed in collaboration with Vega Force Company.
It is characterized by a Nylon Fiber body coupled with an aluminum upper receiver, lengthened by 158 mm compared to the SCAR-H. The whole is enriched by the official markings of the FN HERSTAL license on the upper receiver of the replica, which combines perfectly with the Black and FDE colors.
The replica develops a power of 1.4 (0.2 gr) joules at the exit of the long barrel of 509 mm.
- Nylon Fiber body for strength and lightness
- Aluminum parts for a qualitative aspect (upper receiver, barrel, slide)
- Long barrel (509 mm) for improved accuracy and range
- Extended upper receiver for the addition of a precision scope
- Replica with official FN HERSTAL markings
- AEG model combining ease of use and long games
- Different firing modes to choose from: Semi – Full – Safety
- Adjustable hop-up to significantly increase the range and accuracy of the replica
- Foldable polymer stock with adjustable length and height
- 4 Picatinny rails on the replica to add different accessories