Modify Tech presents an exact PP-2000 submachine gun replica used by modern Russian Federation special forces. The construction and its dimensions are as close to the live original firearm as possible, also when it comes to operation. The gas submachine gun by Modify features the option of semi-auto and full-auto firing modes and it is powered by CO2. The replica features a realistic Blow Back system.
The receiver of the replica was made of polymer. Aluminum parts include: the dust cover, top RIS rail, charging handle, external barrel and the magazine. The stock, front sight, muzzle device, fire mode selector plate and internal mechanisms were made of steel.
Accessories dedicated for PP-2000 such as an extended magazine, a silencer or a flashlight are available for separate purchase.
– 1:1 scale, like the live firearm original
– 6.03 mm anodized, precision internal barrel
– the newest Modify Predator Hop-Up bucking that provides excellent BB spin
– double-sided charging handle
– a completely steel trigger mechanism
– a realistic Blow Back recoil system
– steel folding to the side stock
– ability to detach the stock and insert it in the place of a spare magazine
– standard RIS / Picatinny 22 mm rail for the attachment of optics
– muzzle device for 14 mm CCW thread
– ability to detach the dedicated silencer and flashlight (not included in the set)