Remember! In order to maintain trouble-free operation of mid-cap magazines it is recommended to follow several simple rules:
1. During first use, do not fill them to the maximum capacity.
2. First, the magazine should be oiled with a small amount of silicon oil and afterwards:
– Load the magazine with 10 BBs, release the lock and remove them all.
– Load the magazine with 20 BBs, release the lock and remove them all.
– Repeat this activity, gradually increasing the amount of BBs until full capacity of the magazine has been reached. Once that is done, repeat the entire process from scratch a few times.
3. It is also worth remembering about later, regular maintenance with the use of silicon oil.
4. ATTENTION – when magazines are not used, they must not be left loaded! This leads to faster exploitation of the spring and the entire magazine.